Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. ~Mark Twain

11.4.13

Is this thing on?

This is for all the lonely Andrews
thinking my blog has past him by
don't give up until you
see that my blog is up
you never know until you look

Not everyone has a great gift for rhyme, ok. We can't all be Fezzik.

This will be an abbreviated entry just to get something up and break out of my slump. For those that use this blog as mostly a news service for all things Luke, this post is for you.

Things have really picked up around here lately. I've been getting called in for lots of Production Assistant work lately, thanks in no small part to my friend Mark McCune. It's been a massive relief to actually make some progress with this work thing and I am extremely grateful to Mark, and more to God for the blessing of work.

Otherwise not a lot of news. Just keep living and loving life. Growing in my faith. Super Apartment Bros. finale is coming along, but very slowly still. I've secretly set July 16th as the deadline for finishing it/flying to Eric and smacking him. But seriously, one year seems like a solid last resort deadline. Hopefully it's out a long time before that.

Anywho. That's all for now. Gonna go bowl and enjoy the lack of snow outside my apartment. Hopefully I'll have time for a more thoughtful post later today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment