Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. ~Mark Twain

17.11.12

Good for what ails ya

This morning I woke up in a deep funk. Just really sad and didn't want to do anything. Then I decided to give myself a break from my healthy eating and go to Burger King. For whatever reason, that turned my day around pretty good. I mean my stomach was not the happiest about the decision in the aftermath (I'm definitely losing my ability to eat at certain fast food restaurants without hearing about it after from my stomach). But somehow giving myself a break from the stress of calorie counting and self denial seemed to turn my entire day around.

There's not a whole lot to tell after that unfortunately. I'm sure I could come up with a lot more to talk about still but I'm tired now and don't really feel like it. Especially since I need to write another entry for this blog in like 12 hours.

Suffice it to say I had a fun, mildly productive day when all was said and done and leave it at that. Nothing terribly deep or profound worth mentioning. Today was kind of personified by that Burger King Rodeo Burger. Not terribly nutritious or fulfilling but I was still happy about it after.

No comments:

Post a Comment